Monday, April 6, 2015

Wild Tales


If you cant read, then you shouldn't watch this movie.  Did you read that?  Seriously!  Foreign film with subtitles so you will need to multitask and actually read and watch at the same time.  I know, it seems like a stretch for some of you, but try your best.  If you haven't heard of this movie, I understand, but maybe one of the best hidden gems I have seen all year.  This film is a compilation of 6 twisted tales that will leave you begging for more.  Each story has its own dark premise and extremely well written with a genuine realism factor in every one.  I was disappointed only that the movie was too short.  I don't want to give a whole lot away but you will be sucked in with stories of weird coincidence, madness, revenge, and an all too real story line.  There is some very dark humor and the writing is outstanding.  To top it all off you end the adventure with a wedding story that made me think, wow, I would do anything to be at that wedding!  This is a must see, if you can find it don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed!  Keep in mind that Karma is a bitch, and you should be aware that the universe will catch up with you and take you down!


FYI:  This 84 page screenplay was filmed in 8 weeks



****1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment