Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Draft Day


Who out there has seen Moneyball?  This is a rip off of that but replace baseball with football and Pitt with Costner.  This really puts into perspective how much better of an actor Pitt really is.  Ok, I know this isint Netflix, but you can splurge on the Redbox for this one.  I actually really liked this movie and it was obvious how much Heidi and Megan liked it by the way they lifted their heads from their phones a whopping 3 times throughout the entire show.  I’m guessing it’s a guy movie?  If you read the title, I have an idea you know what this movie is about.  So lets get down to it, I have The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly with this film.  The Good:  Its about Football for Christ sake!  The Bad: Any GM who can make that many super trades within the first 7 pics of the draft should be working for the pentagon!  The Ugly:  Other than being really hot, Jennifer Gardner has no business in this movie.  I mean this was no 13 going on 30, but come on!  If you like sports I would suggest this movie, there are some great cameos and although predictable, good story.  Plus, the owner of the Browns in this movie is named Anthony Molina!  When you think about it, who the hell watches the damn draft anyway?  Oh ya, me, and all the other football nerds out there.  GO LIONS!

FYI:  The main trade team in this movie was supposed to be the Jets, but they dropped out at the last second.  Pussies!


***1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment