Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This is 40


To start it off, one of my favorite comedies!  Older movie that you can most likely catch on HBO by now but just re-watched it the other day and forgot how perfect of a movie it is.  This is basically a movie about a family with parents in their early 40's who have two school age kids.  Now I am only 37, but I can relate to every damn situation in this flick and you probably will too.  It is so well written that the tiniest details are even perfect for those of us at Mid Life.  Paul Rudd is pretty much unstoppable these days and the chemistry between him and Leslie Mann once again is outstanding and believable.  So if you cant tell, I really like this movie so of course I am going to say watch it!  Might even be a good one for tonight once the kids have crashed from their sugar rush and fall asleep.

(FYI:  The two girls playing Pete's & Debbie's children are actually the daughters of Leslie MannJudd Apatow.)


****

No comments:

Post a Comment