Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This is the End


Hilarious!!!  That sums it up, but you know me and know that I have to be overly long winded.  Cameo after cameo after cameo in a good way that was really perfect for the story.  Basically a party at James Francos house with all the big name comedians and actors that hang in their circle goes awry when the end of the world apocalyptic destruction happens.  The funniest part is that all of the actors make fun of their real life pansy life and that they have no idea of reality or what to do if a tragedy really came about.  I have to say that Danny McBride steals the show!  I think he is one of the funniest comedians today and he really kicks his act into gear in this movie.  I would definitely watch this and be prepared to laugh, a lot!

(FYI:  Evan Goldberg created a game for himself during filming. The goal of the game was to get as many cast members as possible to say, "No I can't do that" or get them to refuse to do something. According to him, the only people he wasn't able to break were James Franco and Seth Rogen.)


****

No comments:

Post a Comment