Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Serbian Film


Have you seen this movie?  Have you even heard of it?  If so its more than likely for reasons of negativity.  Here are a few words that come to mind after watching this film.  Filth, Muck, Retched, Disgusting, Foul, Repulsion, and the list goes on and on.  I have been wanting to see this movie for a long time and finally found it on YouTube of all places.  I can honestly say I wish I wouldn't have ever heard of this highly disturbing movie because I cant get the content out of my brain!  Its burned in there for good and unfortunately you cant un watch this!  Think of this not so much of a review but as a warning to stay far away, it will damage you.  There are so many events in this film that are well acted and realistic that I found myself either clenching my fists in anger or dry heaving.  So if you decide that your curiosity has gotten the best of you, just remember what it did to the cat.  If you still want to watch this and come out finding nothing wrong and not disturbed, you need immediate psychological help!

FYI:  Holds a record of 19 minutes of cuts in the United States in order to achieve an NC-17 rating


** (only because of the dramatic effect it has on the viewers)

No comments:

Post a Comment