Friday, May 8, 2015

Get Hard


Prison education 101.  What is the difference between a Shiv and a Shank?  Don't ever ask a con what he is in for.  Lock down and lights out, keep your butt facing the wall.  If you ever get convicted of a crime that is sending you to the big house, find someone to teach you these lessons!  If not, be prepared to become someones bitch.  I cant get enough of Kevin Hart, I think he is one of the funniest comedians today.  Ferrell is always good in my opinion and has a quirky comedic sense to his delivery.  The movie itself was just okay, noting special and I wouldn't pay to see it, but I did laugh out loud a few times.  The story plays out with Ferrell being a stock broker / millionaire who works for his fiance's dad.  He ends up getting set up as an inside trader and scam artist and get sentenced to a maximum security prison.  He hires the local wannabe entrepreneur (Hart) to teach him about prison strictly because he is black.  I'm sure you can figure out the rest of the story but give it a watch for mindless TV.

FYI:  Hart auditioned to be a cast member on SNL and didn't get it?!?!

***1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment