Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Human Centipede 3


This may just be a preface to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's last days as the warden!  The third installment of this wonderful trilogy fails on so many levels that I cant believe it was even made, (and I have watched some serious crap in my day)!  Unfortunately this is one of those "B" movies that continue to keep drawing you in just due to the fact that it is so bad it becomes comical.  I am pretty sure Tom Six, the director and appearing as himself, found a trunk full of money and decided to spend making really, really shitty movies.  I have to say I did like certain parts of this like the warden, his acting and character was so over the top that he had me laughing full out on a number of occasions (reminded me of Larry).  They didn't come close to the disgusting filmography of the last two which had me dry heaving.  Also, one of the most surprising parts of this film were the actors they got to participate.  Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't Brad Pitt, or Emma Stone, but very recognizable like Eric Roberts (king of B), Deebo (you know, from Friday), Robert LaSardo (Mexican dude with a billion tattoos in 100 movies), and don't forget Bree Olson (don't act like you don't know her :).  All in all, this movie was complete crap, trash, and may be the front runner for worst movie of the year, but if you have watched the first two, it is a must see!  Last but not least, this movie gives true meaning to ATM!!

FYI:  The premier of this film had viewers actually vomiting, stupid.

*1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment