Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Stop At Nothing


Think riding you bike hundreds of miles a week makes your testicles go bad?  Okay, that was just ridiculous, but how about that plus hundreds of cc's of performance enhancing drugs?  My money is on the latter.  Just look at the worlds greatest athlete, Lance Armstrong.  I have said it in previous reviews that I am obsessed with the Lance story.  (Look up my previous review of "The Program").  I am not sure if I just love to hate this guy or I'm in awe of him and his endless lies that fooled the world for so damn long.  I mean, he spun a web for over a decade being in the public eye constantly and was fucking untouchable!  I am always a little on the fence about PED's.  I know they help cheaters win, but you still have to have the physical and mental ability to do these amazing things.  Always takes me back to the Saturday Night Live, "All Drug Olympics" skit.  Anyway, this is a documentary on the Lance story showing behind the scenes footage of his team and controversial hearings that were thrown out at almost every corner.  If you have any interest in the worlds biggest fraud, watch this immediately.  Now get on your bikes and ride!

FYI:  Lance allegedly hired people to spy on some of his biggest threats, then threaten their life.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment